I’ve updated the Spherical Harmonics qcClip with some extra controls.
It’s now possible to:
• Switch between soft and hard-edged versions of the preset tiles
• Switch between positive and negative (wireframe-like) tile modes
• Zoom the tiles
• Turn supersampling on/off
• Switch between Replace and Addition modes for the mesh
• Switch between preset texture tiles and live video input (when using as qcFX)
Thanks to Scott Furr for this excellent idea.
Don’t know if this will fix the problems some people have been experiencing getting the clip to work on some machines (including newer MacBook Pros).
Download it here